Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Crazy for you!♥


Hat: H&M
Jacket: H&m
Belt: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Socks: Asos
Boots: Dr. Martens

Hi again! My day ended up being quite good. Mission complete I'm so funny( said with a great bit of irony). I'm a bit behind with some of the post I promised to write the hair post and something about India, but don't you worry I will get there eventually. But other then those I actually feel like I'm doing quite a good at this whole blog business and I'm enjoying it. On a different note I got ticket's to ed Sheeran OMG i'm freaking excited. I know, I know a bit over the top with the omg in capital letters but I'm just so freaking happy.

XOXO
Michala  


4 comments:

  1. Fed outfit. Kan specielt godt lide hatten og nederdelen - den er frisk!

    KH Camilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak elsker også min hat har den næsten altid på! <3
      forresten så følger jeg din blog den er jo super skøn!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog! You have such a beautifuf hair!!! and i gues its natural ? very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much! <3 Yes my hair is natural:)
      I really love your blog and am very glad to follow you!
      xoxo

      Delete