Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Hello birdie!



 I'm sexy and i know it...
Fedora hat: H&M
Jacket: H&M
Top: H&M
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Dr. Martens

Hello lovelies! Hope you all are having a nice day I know I'am. I love this top it is so nice and reminds me an awful lot of spring which I'm looking forward to. I actually don't have that much to say today which is nice (haha) so I will leave you now with a bit of a cliffhanger. Next month is going to be fabulous and you can bet I'm going to write a lot of post in the nearest future.

XOXO
Michala 


3 comments:

  1. cute outfit! :) thanks for your comment. cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! <3
      and your welcome I really like your blog!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Awesome top dear! Like to find the same for men, but it's so difficult!

    Cheeers, Eros

    http://www.hermesismydad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete