Thursday, 26 January 2012

Keeping it causal + FML

Cardigan: Outfitters nation
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Market in Budapest


My very casual attire for the evening. My life is literally over, the most embarrassing thing has just happened. As I have mentioned before I take extra french lessons. And today it was canceled so instead we went to this orientation night at this school. After we were finished sitting and listening to a (very) boring man talking about how good everything was there was a catwalk where some of the student which some of the students walked so you could see what kind of types went to the school. All of a sudden the hottest guy (ever) walks out and me and my friend just start clapping and whistling. Well we probably shouldn't have done that because every time we saw him after that he looked very weird at us and we just felt extremely awkward. But every thing was manageable until we called one of our friend (who had seen him before) to tell her what his name was and that the hottest guy ever looked at us. And just as we said so he walked by and stared very intensely at us. After that we just ran away. I know you think okay Michala that wasn't so bad but believe me if you had been there you would have ben face palming so hard you would end up at the hospital. Love to all of you


XOXO
Michala

7 comments:

  1. ahhahaha it's actually funny what happened to you =) well he wasn't nice tho, I mean what about smiling???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he was really nice so pretty sad I screwed up all my chances HAHA!
      I just think he thought we where a bit awkward running around being total derps, Can't really blame him:P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you<3
      I follow your blog and I love it!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog! This is a lovely outfit and you have a lovely blog :)
    Dimples

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the color of your knit! You always look so wonderful! Like such a rock star!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete