Sunday, 15 January 2012

Okay, okay that's awesome

Thank you so much! There has been over a thousand visits on my blog. That is amazing and I'm so thankful to every one of you who has taken the time to reed my posts it really does mean a lot. I mean when I started I hadn't really thought that anyone would read what I was writing so a thousand visits is quite a big thing I think. I will of course promise to keep writing and taking pictures and sharing my life and favorite songs etc who knows maybe that number will turn into something bigger one day.


XOXO
Michala

2 comments:

  1. rigtig dejlig, sød og personlig blog!
    vi håber du vil følges? vi følger i hvert fald dig :)
    amandaogkirstine.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak det er super dejligt i kan lide den!
      jeg har lige taget et kig på jeres og den er jo også super skøn! <3

      Delete