Friday, 27 January 2012

Tonight we are young!



Jacket: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Socks: Asos
Boots: Dr. martens

I hope you all will have a lovely friday night I know I will. The outfit isn't actually from tonight but from last friday where I was at a mega nice birthday party that some of my friends held, Tonight I'm just launching around in an oversized shirt. I'm just "chilling" with some of my friend tonight so that's going to be awesome. Yay. I hope the rest of you are enjoying your night and will go into town and party till you drop(Not sure if I actually wan't that for you).




XOXO
Michala  

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! :)
    Your blog so cool and I follow you now!
    I will be glad to see you in my blog! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and for following<3
      I have checket out you blog and it's lovely, I follow you! :-)

      Delete
  2. Super cute for going out!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you<3 that was what i was going for so it's nice with such a lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. Love the denim jacket! Great look:)

    xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you<3
      I really love the jacket as well kind of live in it this past moth ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and gorgeus outfit! And omg that song is amazing! I heard it ages ago and couldn't remember the name! Thank-you :) I will definitly follow you now!
    http://fashionphotoandblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete