Friday, 3 February 2012

Feeling glam


Hat: H&M
Dress: Lipsy
Jacket: Best mountain


I just wanted to wish you all a fantastic weekend. I have really been looking forward to mine in quite some time now, because I'm going to Sweden. Yay. I haven't been skiing in what seems like forever, so I'm really exited. It's quite lucky because I'm going with my dad and my brother and his class (they do this every year) but the girl (one of my good friend who is my brothers friends sister) Couldn't come. i was a bit bummed about that and thought i had to spend the entire weekend on the slopes alone, until I spoke with another friend of mine who said that there class where going skiing this weekend and it turned out we are going the same place(I thought that was funny) so now I know I will have company.
Again hope you all have a good one



this song have been stuck in my head

XOXO
Michala

No comments:

Post a Comment