Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Bam Bam






Hat: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Asps
Socks Asos
Boot: Dr. Martens

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately, but I'm actually starting to get a life(just kidding) no but I have been very busy lately and haven't really had time to take any pictures which I know sucks. But I had some time now and the sun was out which is always good(for me and the photos) I recently bought this shirt-dress-thingy and love it. I really like it under sweatshirts and sweatdresses so you will probably see some looks with it coming up in a short amount of time. I am also thinking of buying one in black and put studs on the collar. By the way I had an awesome sunday which I'm going to make a post about as soon as I get the pictures from my friend. 



XOXO
Michala  

No comments:

Post a Comment