Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Mon jour plus le weekend






Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Robert cavalli

I am in a hurry so my post to day isn't going to be crazy long. I just wanted to say a quick hello and catch up a bit. My weekend has been amazing I can't remember the last time I have ha so much fun. I was at on of my goof friends birthday party and we had so much fun almost all my best friends where there so it was just very casual and very nice. Later on the evening we went into town before going to one of my best friends and for the rest of the night. It was a bit awkward cause we wanted to buy some beer but none of us had our ID with us so we got some guys standing outside to buy it, but they where all totally stoned so it didn't work out to good. But we got the beer so everybody ended up happy.

XOXO
Michala  

1 comment: