Wednesday, 11 April 2012

I'm feeling grey, like the weather!



Hat:H&M
Shirt:H&M
Shoes:Vans

Hey darlings! Have been in Episode today, it's a secondhand vintage store kind of deal and it is one of those stores you cab get lost in for hours. Today's purchases was a new levi's denim shirt and a jean jacket also from levi's both of them absolutely fabulous. The weather has been shit this last week(this is Denmark so it isn't that surprising) and it makes me really sad, because it was amazing weather last week I mean I had on shorts two of the days. I don't know about you guys but my mood sometimes really depends on the weather and when you have been ultra happy because of the nice warm weather and the sunshine it is really a downer that it is so cold right now. I hope that where ever you are you are having a good time and have got some nice weather.

XOXO
Michala     

No comments:

Post a Comment