Tuesday, 10 April 2012

New stuff to fill up my closet!






I know, I know I fell for the vans bandwagon, but they are just so god damn cool. I bought the regular black authentic(or that is what I think they are called?) but are now lusting for a pair in burgundy and a pair in mint(which I think will look wicked once you get a summer tan) so watch out Vans cause one way or another I'm going to find you I'm going to get you, get you, get you, get you. I also bought this lovely levi's Denim shirt and I love it to pieces I'm looking forward to wearing it as a dress/shirt/tunic with (hopefully) my mint vans. Last but not least I bought this gorgeous shirt, I really love it. I have a thing for oversized shirts they are just so damn comfy and it is one of those things you always can throw on.

XOXO
Michala 

No comments:

Post a Comment