Tuesday, 19 June 2012

All thug and shit..



Bandana: Episode
Top: Ebay
Shorts: Levi's
Socks: Asos
Shoes: Vans


I feel like a badass motherfucker in my ghetto attire(lol I'm kidding) I recently got this amazing vest top in the mail(as well as one with Johnny depp from cry baby on it) and I really love them. I was able to take these outfit this morning as I haven't had a life lately with studying and exams(all most done just one to go) so I felt like getting out of the sofa and taking some pictures yay. I really love how the top and bandana kind of goes together in a "ghetto" theme and the short are just love at first sight. I really do have a weakness for highwaisted shorts I just feel like they look good on all most everyone. Got to go and eat some food now. Bye

XOXO
Michala



    

No comments:

Post a Comment