Monday, 23 July 2012

everyday I'm tumblring!




So I'm pretty much on tumblr ever single day as much as possible, I know what you must be thinking now "YO, Michala shouldn't you be out and doing something?" and well probably yes, it isn't like the only thing I do with my life is sit on my computer switching from tumblr to blogger to lookbook and back again. But... Tumblr is a place for love, unicorns and rainbows. Not really but it has almost turned therapeutic for me to sit and look at inspiring pictures for what I want to wear, what I want to experience and what I want to eat. So if you want to find out what is inspiring me at the moment and stuff check out my tumblr at romancewithlife.tumblr.com and if you don't want to or think I should spend my time doing something else YOLO biatches



XOXO
Michala

No comments:

Post a Comment